Membership is open to anyone interested in sculpture, regardless of style, medium, education, or location. It is a great way to get to know regional sculptors, exchange sculpting tips, discuss teaching approaches, find out about exhibition opportunities, etc.
- Your own page on our website for posting images of your work, your resume, bio, etc. - our website is self-service so you can change images and information at your convenience.
- Sculptors Voice Newsletter about activities of the organization and its members.
- Scholarship Fund – $5.00 of your Annual Membership Dues is tax deductible as it is a contribution to the TSS Scholarship Fund. Annually, TSS provides a minimum of two scholarships to promising sculpture students through a juried competition.
- Technical information – our members work in many different media and some have agreed to provide information to others on their specialty - communicate with our large sculpture community.
- Mailing list – sign up and receive email notice of shows, competitions and public art commissions.
- Discounts on membership in other sculpture organizations – ISC gives a $15 discount to TSS members, we also have reciprocal agreements with other regional sculpture groups
- Annual Fall Conference (Additional Fee) that typically includes a well-known sculpture professional as the Keynote Speaker, technical demonstrations, workshops, and lectures
- Eligibility to show your work in the Member's Exhibition at the Annual Conference.
Annual Membership Dues are $35 ($20 for students or those under financial hardship).
To join, you may download our Membership
Form, fill it in, and drop it and a check in the mail. For
more information, contact the .
Hand forging demo at the 2000 Fall conference
Questions or comments about this web site? Contact the webmaster.